Tuesday, November 9, 2010

madpissedangryupsethurt

I'm angry.
Im mad.
I'm more pissed.
I'm actually irrate.

I'm mad that it's 2010 and I don't feel like I have a voice.

I'm mad that I get told when to sit and when to stand.

I'm mad I kissed ass for no reason.

I'm mad fingers are being pointed at me.

I'm mad that I don't get my side of the story out.

I'm mad that I'm doubting my own value.

I'm mad there are people out there that are just to hurt others.

I'm mad that I spend a large volume on my checks for skin care and that my eyes are still black and red and puffy.

I'm mad it's late and I'm up and not asleep... and I would rather be alseep.. and I can't go to sleep.

I'm mad that I feel lost.

I'm mad that history is repeating itself.

I'm mad I wasn't the difference.

But I'm not mad that I have a backbone.

But I'm not mad that there is someone out there that loves me.

I'm not mad that I did stand up.

I'm not mad that I didn't sit down when told.

I'm not mad that I have to fight.

I'm not mad that I'm proud of myself and proud of where I've gotten.

I'm not mad that I can still continue to love.

I'm not mad that I have so much more to look forward to.

But I'm still mad about the sleep thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment