Thursday, November 25, 2010

Things I'm thankful for today.

- Landon & the joy he brings to me everyday... even with the occasional headache that he brings with it. - Drury and all the meals he's cooked so I wouldn't have starved the past 3 years. - The suprising price of my boots last night when I thought they were $49.99 and came out to be $35.99. - My parents for making me, and especially to mama for actually birthing me. - My sister for always listening to me gripe and moan and usually agreeing that I'm right even when it's questionable rather I am. Thankful for the power of sisterhood period. - For Monster, thanks for always giving me the extra energy boost I need. - Target and all the special shopping moments I've had there. - My car and getting me from A to B; bumperless or not. - For Toy Story 3 and keeping my child entertained and happy. - God's grace. - My bffs for always being there when needed and drinking bottles of wine with me when necessary. - My family that is actually there and awesome. Thankful I don't have to deal with the not-so awesome ones I suppose? - Food. Chicken wings especially. They've never let my growling tummy down. - For life and the blessings that come along each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment