Friday, April 22, 2011

New friends.



Meet Blue & 7-8.


Have you ever tried to take pictures of fish? It's pretty difficult. I may have blinded them. But onto the new pets! I decided that Landon needed a pet. Why not fish. They're pretty easy; and if it dies, it's only 27 cents to replace and Landon does not need to know. I'm saving heartbreak before it starts. You'd think Landon would be super pumped about these fish. However, his favorite item that he walked out of PetSmart with was a baseball glove fish tank ornament. And his welcoming gift: he spit in the fishbowl. Maybe he felt like I didn't put enough water in the bowl? And he has thrown his army men in the bowl a few times too... but I think he just wants the fish to meet his favorite toys. But nonetheless, we are happy to have two new fishy friends in our home!


Happy Good Friday everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment