Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas is over.

Christmas is over. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bummed. You spend months {unless you're a procrastinator like me; you spend the end of November through Christmas Eve} shopping and trying to find the perfect gifts for everyone. There is such an excitement throughout the beginning of December. Then Christmas morning happens. It takes Landon a whopping 45 minute period to open all his presents and then we're done. Just like that. All my effort of shopping and wrapping and bow tying are done. But, just like every year before, this year and his face and excitment was totally worth all the time spent on it.
I dislike the time between post-Christmas and the New Year. I feel like it's an awkward time of the year. The time where you want to fit in all these bad things before you make the dreaded New Year's Resolution List. Im going to go load up on chocolate and cookies and being absolutely and utterly lazy because my "workout and eat healthy" resolution doesn't begin for another 6 days. Going to enjoy it while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment